LB Ceramics respects the privacy of all of the users of its website and services and treats all personal data confidentially. We use your personal data to ensure that your requests are processed quickly and smoothly and also to optimise the services we provide. We will not use your data for marketing purposes unless given your express permission.
In this statement, we set out how we handle your data and also the purposes for which it is used.
Who is responsible for my personal data?
This privacy statement applies to the processing of data by LB Ceramics and the companies affiliated to it (hereinafter ‘LBC’). LBC is the party responsible for processing personal data. We will not sell your personal data to third parties.
Which personal data is stored?
We store the data that you have given us and also data about visits to our online channels. For example:
- The purchase and delivery of our products: we process the personal data that you give us when renting or buying products. For example, name and address details and financial data
- The creation of an account: the data that you provide when creating an account. For example, your e-mail address and user name
- Requests for products or services via our websites and apps: the data that you provide (your e-mail address, for example) when requesting a product (a catalogue, for example)
- Website and app use: data on website and app use. The pages visited, for example
How is my personal data used?
Your data may be used:
- to process orders and returns
- to create a personal account
- to contact you in the event of problems with an order or questions about an order
- to notify you of new services and/or changes to services
- for marketing purposes. To send you newsletters and targeted offers, for example
- to make analyses designed to help us improve our services
- to gather management information for the purpose of product and service development
- to avoid the misuse and improper use of our services
How long will my data be kept?
LBC will not keep your data any longer than necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected and processed, or for as long as it is required to do so by law.
What are my rights?
You have the right to request information about your personal data at any time (free of charge once a year). Should your data be incorrect, incomplete or not relevant, you will be able to request that this data is updated or deleted. If you would like to request, delete or update your data, please submit a request via firstname.lastname@example.org In order to prevent any misuse, we may ask you to provide satisfactory proof of your identity.
We will not be able to delete your data if we are subject to a statutory storage obligation (accounting regulations, for example) or if there are other legal grounds that require us to retain data of this nature (outstanding debts, for example).
How is my personal data protected?
LBC uses both technical and organisational measures to protect personal data. These include the encryption of sensitive information, the use of entry checks at our locations and authorisations for limited groups of employees. We always improve the security measures in place whenever technological advances become available and developments are made.
The LBC websites may give you the option to click through to other websites. LBC has no authority over the content, or other characteristics, of these websites or web pages and cannot be held liable for the content or characteristics thereof in any way whatsoever.
Cookies can only be removed by you, as they are saved on your personal computer, mobile phone or tablet. Please consult your browser’s help section before removing cookies.
LBC uses third-party cookies to collect statistics for analysis tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar. LBC uses these services to gain an insight into how visitors use its website.
The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not saved.
Changes to the privacy statement
This privacy statement may be updated from time to time. See this page to check whether any changes have been made.
The object of this privacy statement is to inform you how we handle your data. If you have any questions further to this statement, please notify us of them by e-mail at email@example.com